Wednesday 2 December 2015

2016


in terms of race calendar, i have no idea how year 2016 can top 2015. i did my first ultra trail run. i managed my first triathlon, which happens to be an ironman 70.3 distance. i did my first 24 hour event. and also my very first overseas run in bandung. 

year 2016, you have big shoes to fill. 

year 2016, has to be so big, that it has to make me excited yet nervous at the same time. its really interesting. and its funny that i inspired my friend to do his ironman. he is now an ironman. and now he has in turn inspired me to challenge qualifying for boston, and running boston. 

this is going to be big for me. of course boston is definitely a race on my bucket list. i'm quite excited, yet nervous to be embarking on trying to qualify for boston. to qualify for boston, i would need to do a good timing in an AIMS certified race. i do have a big race in mind. of course, naturally, i would think of doing it in australia. 

i think this would top 2015. if i manage to pull this off. 

2016, i have great plans for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment