Monday 18 May 2015

bukit saga

i love outdoor-ish stuff. so even on wad supposed to be a rest day, i just cant keep still. so of course i jumped at the chance when my uncle was going to bukit saga for a hike. i normally hike at gasinghill because it's near for me, but since my uncle and his friends were heading to saga, and i would have some form of companionship, i decided to follow them. 



saga is a longer hike than gasing, depending on how fast/slow u go. i took the hike, really slow. took me a little more than 3 hours to hike up to the peak of ahpek hill, down to the waterfall, soak my legs in the really cooling icy cold water and hike back out. i took it really slow. on my lazy days that i still want to do something, i hike. i even stroll downhill like i'm going window shopping. like i said, its my lazy day. 

the first part of the hike is up to the peak of ahpek hill. its an uphill climb. the second part towards the waterfall is mostly descending. i kinda left my uncle and his friends behind. waited for them at the waterfall. where i soaked my legs in the icy cold water. it felt really good. i would have soaked myself entirely but for the fact i didnt want to hike out with cold wet clothes. and its not like im a guy and can change anywhere. so the enjoyment was constrained to my legs. 



it was a pleasant hike for me. thoroughly enjoyed it except the part where there were bees. if there are 3 things i am afraid of in this world it would be lizards, bees and heights. so bees, i totally freaked out. 

so yeah, what i do for recovery. and wad i do for kicks =)



No comments:

Post a Comment