Tuesday 19 April 2016

100plus outrunner 2016

this race holds great significance for me. last year, this race was my very first podium top 3 finish. i came in 1st runner up back then. so of course, i had more the reason, with such significance at stkae, to come back and hopefully relive the great memories. 


this would be my first race in my brand new mizuno wave emperor. i'm sure all runners know the saying, don't run in anything new on race-day. thankfully, this shoe needed no breaking in. i loved the light feel of it, it worked great for me. i had zero-issues. 

managed to come in first for the day. super duper happy about that. 

also major congratulations to the other flying lim for coming in first in the men open, with an amazing time to boast for, june for coming in 2nd runner up, and coach who came in 4th runner up. 



congrats to jessica and june. 


when mizuno singapore meets mizuno malaysia






i have got to thank world of sports for the great support in my running journey. and many thanks to mizuno for coming aboard my running journey. i look forward to great things together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment