Thursday 25 December 2014

how i spent my 2014 christmas?

i love christmas. it's the time of year where the world seems brighter, everything prettier, everyone lovelier. tis' the season of giving. 

i dragged my lazy self out of bed at 630 to go for training. lazy doesn't even cut it. my alarm was set for 620am. when it rang, i just changed my alarm to 633am, haha. dragged myself out of bed, and went for, wait for it, trainng. yes, you heard me right, training! i'm that kind of weird person that loves training. training in some sadistic way, makes my day! 

today, we did, 4km, 4km, 2km, 2km. it was a tough run for me. i managed a 18m 29s, 19m 30s, 9m 30s, and 9m 28s. the aim for next year is to hit a sub 20 5km timing. training absolutely drains me, but it's always like the best part of my day. so i do not question my decision to leave parties early for training. 



merry christmas from the badger familia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment