Monday 8 December 2014

3km personal best



i have a 4 x 3km relay coming up this weekend. i rarely do 3kms and i've always pride myself on outlasting, and not speed. speed is not my thing. i'm just not fast. 

during my first time trial, i managed a 14 minutes 0 seconds. my second time trial i managed to improve by 8 seconds, managing a 13 minutes 52 seconds. 

this is a team event and i'm a little afraid i'm going to let my team down. well they are all good runners and i'm quite mediocre. i did another trial, and managed to improve by 14 seconds. now my new 3km personal best is 13 minutes 38 seconds. 

i heard the route is pretty hilly. im pretty nervous. hopefully nothing goes wrong ie, no stitches, no ankle pain, no back pain. 

2 comments:

  1. Irongirl! have faith on you! don selling short of yourself, u can do it!
    no more super lenglui melissa alr, super iron tanned melissa now! Lol
    sei yeh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were fast .. what was your pb for 3 km ?

    ReplyDelete