Wednesday 8 April 2015

the thanks for ironman putrajaya 70.3

i would like to thank the people who supported me throughout my entire journey. thanks for the kind words, the words of encouragement, the guidance and also the support. thanks for the tips. thanks for training with me. thanks for pushing me. and thanks to all that came to putrajaya to support me. i am deeply grateful for that and i am forever in your debt. you all were my pillars of strength and you all made my day. 


post-race, i received alot of messages from friends all over. they all read along the lines of being inspired to join a race, from a marathon, to a triathlon and also doing the half ironman next year. i'm deeply honored to have triggered the fire in you to challenge something new. to those who said to me, i am their inspiration, know that you guys continue to inspire me everyday. everyday you guys come to me and tell me your new story of attempting something new and having the courage to attempt something challenging, you guys put a smile on my face and you guys inspire me with your courage. 

train hard, train smart, and i hope each and everyone of you attain your dreams. i'll be back, faster and stronger. and so will every single one of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment