Monday 17 August 2015

puma 24 hours trainathon

thanks to the people who came out to support. 24 hours is no small feet, especially for someone who greatly prioritizes sleep, like myself. so, thanks for the support and encouragement. of course, have to thank the team for having faith in me and believing in me, especially at times when i didn't even believe in myself. i was so frustrated at the pistol squat challenge, because of course i've never been able to do pistol squats. so my very first pistol squat on this day, definitely made my day. and of course, i am super grateful that the family came out as well. that really was the icing on the cake - the best part of the experience. 

unforgettable experience. great weekend. we managed to emerge 4th place. 

the aftermath - sore back. sore arms. sore shoulders. sore legs. i felt like i lost all sense of time and space. 

but still, something i would do all over again. 






No comments:

Post a Comment