Monday 9 March 2015

pre-ironman 70.3

so today, i managed to majorly psych myself out. so after leaving ironman 70.3 in the far back of my mind for months, today, i decided to look up the details of ironman 70.3. so, i saw the cutoff times and i majorly freaked out. 

my palms turned stone cold. i can feel my heart pounding. it's kind of a i don't know whether i should cry or not feeling. all i can say, today turned into a gloomy dark day for me. it's kind of a i know i'm going to fail, so it's kind of the failing feeling brought forward to today. 

the swim is 1h10 minutes, the bike is 4 hour 5 minutes and 2h 45 minutes for the run segment. at my current level, the biking is completely unattainable. as for the swim, it is kind of a borderline thing for me. 

don't mind me. i'm just drowning in sorrow today. sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment